5.二四、大头六、大鸡、大鸡六、雜六、紮六 、武六：至尊牌之一， 紅4點，白2點，可當3用 (廣東牌九玩法) 。
6.么鸡、么鸡三、丁三、丁鸡、细鸡、雜三、紮三、武三：至尊牌之一， 紅1點，白2點，武牌中最小的牌，可當6用 (廣東牌九玩法) 。
Pai Gow, a traditional Chinese domino game, is played based on different combinations of two domino points to compare the size to determine the outcome.
[Name of each brand]
Among the 32 cards, there are 11 kinds of cards and two of them. This pair of cards is called a wen or zi.
1. Sky card: 6 points in red and 6 points in white. The two cards have a total of 24 points, symbolizing the twenty-four solar terms of the weather, and the largest card in the card.
2. Land cards: Red 2 points, two cards with a total of 4 points, symbolizing the 4 directions of the southeast and northwest of the earth.
3. People card: Red 8 points, two cards with a total of 16 points, symbolizing benevolence, loyalty, honesty, wisdom, shame, right and wrong, shameful resignation, let the sixteen people act as morals.
4. Hip, goose, and grandfather: Red 1 point, white 3 points, looks like a goose, so it is called this. The two cards have a total of 8 points, which symbolizes the eight festivals of the flow of the Yamato Yuan (Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, Qingming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Chongyang, Winter Solstice), which means that the four seas are leveled, and Guotai Minan.
5.Plum blossom, plum card: white 10 o’clock, looks like plum blossom, so it is called this.
6. Long third, long card, long shirt: white 6 o’clock
7. Bench: 4 o’clock in white, the four-point shape resembles the bench’s four legs, hence the name.
8. Axe, tiger’s head: white 11 o’clock
9. Red head, red head ten, screen: red 4 points, white 6 points
10. High Feet Seven: Red 1 and White 6
11. Lingding VI, Bronze Hammer, Bronze Hammer VI: Red 1 point, white 5 points, the shape is like a copper hammer, and it is like a Linghua flower bud (flower bud), the smallest card in the card.
Of the 32 cards, 10 are unpaired. 8 of them only have “corresponding cards” with the same points but different patterns. There is only one of the two types. There are a total of 10 such cards, called martial arts cards or martial arts.
1. Miscellaneous, Zhajiu and Wujiu: There are two types, one red, four points, white five points, and one white nine points.
2. Zhaba, Zhaba and Wuba: There are two types, both of which are 8 o’clock in white, but the arrangement is different.
3. Miscellaneous Qi, Zha Qi, Wu Qi: There are two types, one red, four white, three white, and one white seven.
4. Miscellaneous Wu, Zha Wu, Wu Wu: There are two types, one red 5 points, one white 5 points
5. Twenty-four, big head six, big chicken, big chicken six, miscellaneous six, tie six, martial arts: one of the supreme cards, red 4 points, white 2 points, can be used as 3 (Guangdong Pai Gow)
6. Mochi, Mochi3, Dingsan, Dingji, Fine Chicken, Miscellaneous, Zhasan, Wusan: one of the supreme cards, red 1 point, white 2 points, the smallest card in the martial arts, can be 6 Use (Guangdong Pai Gow).
[How to play]
The basic game of dominoes is to win and lose with domino points. Dominoes are divided into big cards and small cards. Big cards are four cards per person. They are divided into two groups. They are compared with the dealers. With two cards per person, the winner and the loser stand out. Due to the clear cut, the small card is popular in the folk.
[Sequence of pairs of cards]
A pair of cards or pairs is a pair of two cards. The following is the order of all pair sizes. But whether they are right or not varies by region. For example, King of Heaven, King of Land, Sky Bar, Ground Bar, Sky High Nine and Earth High Nine, etc., some regions are not listed as pairs, especially Sky High Nine and Earth High Nine.
1. Extreme Treasure, Monkey King Pair, Emperor, Supreme Heaven Nine: Ding San matches two four, and the rest of the phrase “Ding San matches two four-perfect match” comes from it, which is characterized by points 3 + 6 = 9. The second card single card has a small number of points but the largest pair, which is where the fun comes from.
2. Double days, day care: composed of two days cards
3. Double land, ground care: composed of two land cards
4. Puppet, support: composed of two cards
5. Hehe, He Tuo, Lao Goose, Ye Tuo: Consisting of two ties
6. Pumei, Meto: Composed of two plum cards
7. Long and long care: consisting of two long and three cards
8. 孖 bench: composed of two bench cards
9. Axe: composed of two axe cards
10. 孖 Red Head: Composed of two red head cards
11. High-footed: consisting of two high-footed seven cards
12. Lingling Lin: Consisting of two Linglin and six cards
13. Miscellaneous Jiu, Zha Jiubao, Wu Jiu: Composed of two miscellaneous nine cards
14. Miscellaneous Eight, Zha Babao, Wu Ba: Composed of two miscellaneous eight cards
15. Miscellaneous Seven, Zhaqibao, Wuqi: Composed of two miscellaneous seven cards
16. Miscellaneous Wu, Zhawubao, Wuwu: Composed of two miscellaneous five cards
17. King of Heaven: Tian card with any kind of 9-point card, that is, Tian card with miscellaneous nine cards. The characteristic is that the number of points is 12 + 9 = 21, and the single digit is 1.
18. Land King: Land cards are matched with any kind of 9-point card, that is, land cards are matched with miscellaneous nine cards. The characteristic is that the number of points is 2 + 9 = 11, and the number of single digits is 1.
19. Sky bar, sky card eight, sky pass: The sky card is matched with any kind of 8-point card, that is, the sky card is paired with a person card or a miscellaneous eight card. The characteristic is that the number of points is 12 + 8 = 20, and the number of single digits is 0.
20. Land bars, land cards eight, land passes: Land cards are matched with any kind of 8-point cards, that is, land cards are paired with people cards or miscellaneous eight cards. The feature is that the number of points is 2 + 8 = 10, and the number of digits is 0.
21. Tian Gao Jiu: Tian card is equipped with any kind of 7-point card, the characteristic is that the number of points is 12 + 7 = 19, and the single digit is 9
22. Land High Nine: Land cards are equipped with any kind of 7-point cards. The characteristic is that the number of points is 2 + 7 = 9 and the single digit is 9
If there is no above pair of cards, the single-digit points of the sum of the two cards will be the winner. The maximum is 9, and the minimum is 0. This is also the origin of the name Pai Gow, which means that the number of nines is excluded.
Games target adults
The game does not offer “cash trading gambling” and there is no chance to win cash or physical prizes
Practice status or achievement in the game does not mean that you will succeed in “cash trading gambling” in the future
Copyright© 2020 - 2021 APK Android Downloader